- You can automatically play the Bible for hours, going from chapter to chapter and book to book
- You and others can listen to the Bible being read aloud with the built in speaker
- Bookmarking button allows you to stop the unit, then return later to the exact place you were listening to before
- You can listen to the Bible privately with the ear buds (included)
- Easy touch button navigation, find the exact book and chapter you want to listen to
- You can charge the unit with your USB port or electrical power (100 to 240 volts) or using the built in solar cell
- The German Bible, New Evangelistic Version (Neue evangelistische Übersetzung)
- Both Old and New Testament
- Typical battery playtime under normal operating conditions: 5 – 14 hours
- Raised buttons to easily navigate forward and backward between each book and each chapter of the Bible
- As you navigate, the Audio Bible will talk back to you and tell you exactly what book and chapter you are on
- Small fits in shirt pocket, 4 inches high, 2 5/16 inches wide, 1/2 inch deep
- Rock solid construction, water resistant, operates in harsh environments
- Each chapter is on its on individual track so you can select the exact book and chapter you want to listen to.
- Includes Audio Bible player, built in speaker, built in rechargeable battery, earbuds, (USB, electrical wall charger and solar panel) to charge the battery, manual
The Neue evangelistische Übersetzung German Bible is designed around today's German. This is very handy. Earlier German language Bible translations were like reading KJV or Shakespear. Just like, we understand language from that era, but for our every day use, we speak in today's English. The Neue evangelistische Übersetzung is written in today's German as a "Thought for Thought" translation, rather than a "Word for Word" approach. The selection of words for the Poetic books has a stronger selection based on "Rhythm and easier word flow". The Neue evangelistische Übersetzung is a good to have Translation, for the general public. – Both for those in Germany and for those of us, who are outside Germany, this is a practical, easier to read version. The person speaking is good, with a clear and excellent intonation for the book he is reading.